Sunday, May 26, 2013
Did you ever have one of those moments in life when you could feel the earth tilt on its axis. I did. When going for my annual physical, they discovered after many tests that I need surgery. I remember coming home from the biopsy thinking this can't be real. I am way to young for this. What if it was the C word? Had I accomplished what i thought i wanted in this world. The answer was No. And then I started thinking about what did I want? And I came up with this list.
1. To spend more time doing the things I love.
2. Spend less time on the people and things that were not making me happy.
3. Creating an enviroment within my home that was nuturing to me and my family.
4. Keeping a journal of my day to day.
5. Sewing every day
6. Not taking my health for granted.
7. Living more for today, then 10, 20 years down the road.
8. Accepting the things I cannot change.
9. Making my relationships stronger
10. Keeping everything in perspective.
Thankfully, it was not the C word, however I still needed to have surgery and have recovered quite well.