Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pin Cushion Swap


I am doing a pin cushion swap over at Cara Quilts. My partner that I was matched up to is a more modern quilter and had requested something that wasnt to fru fru. This was really tough for me as I am linen and lace, I like the modern quilts however it is not my strength. I made this one originally and is backed with  Amy Butler fabric .



 When I completed this I thought it might still be a little to fru fru, so I made the little Japanese girl.  I hope she likes it. I know she doesn't follow this blog, so I have no worries of ruining the surprise.

1 comment:

Heide said...

Hey! Those are my pincushions!!! I love them, you are so sweet to have made me two. The flower is lovely, it is not too fru-fru at all! :) Of course, having 2 is even better (except my girls have been stealing them to use as pillows for their stuffed animals). THANK YOU!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails