Monday, February 7, 2011

Christmas Quilt for Mom

I know its February, however I finished this quilt for my mom for Christmas and I am just getting around to sharing the photo's. My mom is one of my favourite people in the world. She was born to be a mom. Always thinking of her children and grandchildren first. I have made a number of quilts over the years and yet never seemed to make one for her. This was the year I decided to make what I call "My Quilt of Many Colours". I used Robert Kaufmans Hard Candy strips and sewed them in strips and then cut them into 2 1/2 inch blocks . I had never had someone else quilt my quilts for me before , however I dont expect to be quilting them with my sewing machine anytime soon. I used a local lady who did a fabulous job.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails