Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekly Book Review





I am an admitted book addict. There I said it. I regularly shop Amazon or Chapters looking for the latest and greatest in craft books, magazines, books on business etc. I thought I would share with you my weekly review of books I currently own. This book is called The Creative Entrepreneur and although I am not that big into art journaling, I have to say if you take your time and read through this book you will be startled at the results. I was taught to do a typical business plan when I started my business and it was really tough and boring to do. This book is a creative way of doing a business plan without all the boring stuff. I think you will enjoy it. I am going to start reading it again to see how I have changed  my views over the past year. Let me know what you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails