Sunday, May 1, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I feel like a bit of a dork. I was looking at my blogger stats ( which I didnt know existed) until today, and seen something called referring url's when I clicked into it I realized these are blogs that have referred back to me. What an amazing blogging community. I seen that I received the Versatile Blogger Award from Les Quilts . What an amazing and lovely thing to do. This is the lady who made me the beautiful pin cushion , scissor holder, needle holder and chocolate for a swap. So now it is my turn to pass along the award to the blogs that I feel are worthy of a mention . Here are the rules.

The Versatile Blogger Award Rules.

  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Tell 7 things about yourself that others must not know about you.
  3. Pass along the award to 15 newly discovered bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers to let them know they have received the award.

Drum roll Please..............
My 15 Versatile Bloggers Awards Are........


all of these bloggers truly do contribute to the blogging community and are wonderful ladies and gentleman. I hope you look at their blogs and follow them. I have taken courses through them and I follow each and everyone.

Now 7 Things about me you maybe don't know..

  1. I have an addiction ( to magazines that is) My husband calls me the magazine queen.
  2. I don't have any children of my own, (well Sam, however he is a fur baby).  although I do love them.
  3. I have two step daughters
  4. I have three step granddaughters and 1 step grandson and another one on the way.
  5. I am way to young to be a grandmother of any kind so we are trying to come up with a name for the kids to call me.
  6. I have a photographic memory.
  7. One of my favourite things to do is sit at the Second Cup coffee shop with a Chai Tea Latte on Sunday mornings read and people watch.
Thank you again Leslie. This has been fun.

2 comments:

Sparky said...

how nice to be included in your collection ....and I just wish I had time to do this but honey I don't...already, don't sleep lol.
but thank you sew much for the bottom of your list mentionable..lol...toodles...x

futuregirl said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award! You're too sweet. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails