Monday, January 23, 2012

It has been a long time ...

I realize I have been away from this blog for a long time and It has been for several reasons. I wasnt sure what I wanted to write or why and I really wanted to do this. It was for me and for fun and journal my goals and trials and tribulations of my journey in this life. I hope that if you are reading along with me that you will enjoy the ride.

I have wanted to open a quilt shop for at least 10 years and last September , I finally did it. I found a cute little spot in Wasaga Beach and leased it. It has been a lot of work and a roller coaster ride of emotions. I am glad that I am doing, however I must say their are some things that I wasnt prepared for. I will write about this journey and the ups and downs of owning a shop. Above is a picture of the shop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails