Thursday, June 30, 2011

Canada Day

This weekend is a long weekend in Canada. It is our Canada Day Holiday tomorrow. I love short weeks, getting up without having to rush around. I wish the specialty coffee shops were open, however I understand that everyone needs a break and one day without a green tea latte isnt going to hurt me. We don't generally plan anything for our weekends. We have a motorcycle so if the weather is good and it sounds like it is. We will ride somewhere thru quiant little towns and villages and grab a bite to eat at some little out of the way place. That is my favourite part of riding. Seeing places and restaurants that we wouldn't normally drive to in a car. Their is fireworks at our ball diamond on friday night and my husband and I will go over to see them. I like that we can just do what feels right for the moment. No set plans? What is your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails