Saturday, October 27, 2012

This blog is about me .

It's funny, I have been struggling lately trying to find the balance between me and this blog. I enjoy blogging, believe it or not. And I want to write about whats real in my life. Is this a design blog, a sewing blog, a blog of tutorials, who am I? And then it hit me. This is a blog about me. My journey through life and my pursuit of happiness. I love sewing, decorating, designing, helping people learn things etc. I am a woman who has had many experiences in life and love. I am a step-mother to two girls and a step-grandmother to 5 grandchildren. I am a friend, a sister, a step mother, a wife and an entrepreneur. I am always pursuing knowledge and I want to know what really makes me tick. I am learning about me, how I handle things. What makes me jump for joy. What makes me get up in the morning. I am constantly learning. I have felt the pressure of what do people want from me. How can I make this blog exciting for others, when in reality I just want to discover myself and maybe help others do the same thing.

3 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

So happy to meet another creative dog-lover in class!
Wishing you all the best,
Mary (from BYW Bootcamp)

Peggy said...

Hi Mary: I am a huge dog lover . We have a little Bichon/poo . He is definitely a part of this family.

Peggy said...

Hi Mary: I am a huge dog lover . We have a little Bichon/poo . He is definitely a part of this family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails