Monday, October 15, 2012

Bedroom Makeover


This next month my goal is to makeover this bedroom. It is our master and I want to up the romance factor. We have been living in our house for 5 years and it seems that every home I go to, the one room that never looks finished is the bedroom. I wonder why that is? If you have any thoughts on this let me know?I think it say's something about where you are in your relationship and how you feel about each other. I want to inspire us to be more intimate. We have this great relationship, however I want to strive for more, different, spice, passion. Maybe this is way to much information, however I understand blogs are all about honesty and keeping it real. Next week I will show you my inspiration for the room.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails