Monday, July 19, 2010

Home from the Sooooo....

This past weekend my husband and I travelled to Sault Ste. Marie to visit his daughter and their new baby. A beautiful bouncing baby boy. We decided that we would leave Thursday afternoon and drive to Sudbury, and stay over their and then get up early and drive on to the Soo. It worked out to be much less hectic, however I am still no world traveller. I don't know what it is, but I never sleep when I am away. The noise is different, the beds are different, the food is different my routine is so different anyhoo.. I am babbling. We did see some interesting sculptures in a small town outside of Sudbury. They are full sized metal sculptures standing along side the road. They had no plaque as to who made them or why. I will continue with the rest of our travels tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails